Wednesday, November 9, 2011

eyebrow waxing vs eyebrow threading

random (:

Ever done eyebrow threading? (: I just did my very first today! Before heading to Nadia Beauty Salon in Northridge, I was researching eyebrow waxing vs eyebrow threading. Both have its pros & cons, of course. When I was reading some people's experience with eyebrow threading, they mentioned some goods & bads, so I got a little concern but went for it! As I entered, I saw two Indian women (random: I'm fascinated with the culture of India!), and I explained how I don't want my eyebrows too thin or too arched. They nodded like they know what to do. While threading, it felt like all 7 tiny hair were all plucked out at once! It didn't really hurt that much; it just stung a little. Eventually, I was handed a mirror and looked at my eyebrows. It looks well-groomed. I haven't seen that since I was 15 years old (I did eyebrow waxing for my sweet 15)! (:
 
I'm pretty happy how it turned out (: and yes! I would recommend eyebrow threading! Plus, it's cheaper too!

No comments:

Post a Comment