Sunday, November 13, 2011

my batman's birthday (:


Eric and his damn chinky eyes (:

On Thursday night, I went off to Eric's to surprise him! Thanks to his mother and sister for helping me out with the secrets! As I entered in his room, I hid behind the curtain; he was on his laptop and texting at the same time -_-; haha, then I jumped out of the curtain and shouted, "you! you haven't replied to me yet!"  His reaction, indeed, was priceless! Of course, he jumped in his seat and clamped his hand over his heart, "yes I did!" teehee :P Eventually at 12am on his birthday, he got the cake (:



day two! The Becerra family (one brother is missing though) and I went to Boiling Crab for his birthday (: His father had ordered XXX spicy shrimps! He didn't even flinch! Not even one sweat drop, haha, impressive (:


Day three, the party! I had such a good time, and it was good seeing some old friends and meeting new people (: This was definitely the best party of the year! Thank you, the participators, for Eric's birthday gift! He was definitely shocked, and he loves it. A new collection is added to his shelf, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment