Monday, December 19, 2011

and it had begun!

Winter break had began! yeee! (: Back to spending time with the family, boyfriend, friends, reading, and watching dramas.

winter break#1: 
 
happy birthday!
 That event was a good friend's birthday party & farewell fall semester; one of the awesome roommates, Janice came along with me; that night was definitely interesting. I'm going to miss Northridge, and I'm looking forward to another semester!

  Finally, it felt good returning to my family; my brother is now 17 years old, and it's unbelievable. Too bad I don't have a magical wand to make him stop growing. One of the goals this winter break is to spend time more with my mother; I should start learning more cooking skills from her as well! Recently, my mother mentioned how she liked I changed my clothing style. "You're dressing up better! Just like I always hoped for while you were dressing up like going to funeral everyday!" really? -_- haha.


 
 Another event passed, and it was Sissy's birthday party! Such as fun night! We had a lot of good conversation, indeed. We stayed up till about 2am in the morning (: Thank god 5 weeks winter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment