Friday, December 30, 2011

out with the old, in with the new.



I kept on debating whether I should cut or don’t cut off my long hair. Some days I love my long hair, and some days I hate it. I can’t seem to able to make an decision right now. I love long hair, because I think it suits me. However, it is only because I’m used to it for, oh, so many years. I’ve been having long hair for over 5 years. I want something different, and I think it’s time for a change. After today, I looked at my hair in the photos & films; I like it at some times, but yet, it looks so thin and dead. My hair is now old and had not received any trimming whatsoever for over 6 months. Because of this, I know I should cut off my hair by early January. I might get a layered shoulder length haircuts or layered medium haircut. Decision, decision….

No comments:

Post a Comment