Thursday, February 2, 2012

catch up.



Hello February! Please bring more highlights! (: Let's catch up what had been going on:

I've officially decided to stay with Psychology major, but I will still gain a lot of experiences with animals to pursue a career in wildlife rehabilitation as a side job and passion. It doesn't really required biology degree, but it does requires a lot of hand-on experiences and should take few courses (which I had back at Mt.Sac). I think it's perfect, since I don't have a strong skill in science and math (such as chemistry and physic) to able to major in Biology. I found a perfect organization to do hand-on experience, and I think it is in Burbank or Casablanca! It is a six-month commitment, four hours weekly, and it is also hand-on! I'm going to apply by this weekend, and I hope it goes well! As for school, I have four classes. Unfortunately, I didn't succeed to add other classes I wanted, but there is one class that I'm on the waiting list, Pre-Profession class for Psychology major. Time to focus and do my very best to ace the classes!

I just finished hip hop class few hours ago with Kai, Janice, and Kimb, and it was so much fun. I miss dancing...a lot! Just now, old memories came up, and I was listening and dancing to Britney Spears' songs. Oh, the memories of being a young teenager. Haha(: I'm looking forward to more hip hop classes, and I'm going to try take zumba and belly dancing as well!  Till then, see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment