Friday, March 2, 2012

you are greatly missed, Steve Irwin.



 the best highlight of the day is this: Ji Young & I head over at CWC in Calabasas for the meeting with the directors at 12pm. We have our very own volunteer interpreter, Denise M. ! Thank you so much Denise M for interpreting for us! Add it to your resume! teehee (: We did about 30 minutes interview, and we were so happy to know that they were willing to cooperate with us patiently (but with limitations in some duty areas). JiYo & I will begin our training on April 15th and perhaps will start our duty on April 20th. I’m looking forward to that great opportunity, and I read a lot of good reviews about it. There was this particular woman who loves it and volunteer ever year. FINALLY, just like I always wanted….to have a experience like Steve Irwin. Well, almost!

  Steve Irwin, my hero. You are greatly missed.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation!! I'm sure you and Ji Young will enjoy in every moment of all the experience. (:

    ReplyDelete