Sunday, November 20, 2011

blue man & carnation gala

Blue Man show

Blue Man group! Woot! I'm telling you this: this shit is worth to go! It was a good show, and there are no dialogue; therefore, it is all based on acts. You'll see the story through their acting. I wish I got a closer seat, but I still had a good time regardless. It was good to spend time with Ariann and his girlfriend; I haven't seen them in ages! My favorite part of the show is their dinner moment with one of the audience they picked (: Anyways, I would recommend you guys take this opportunity to see them!

Other than blue man group, I went to CSUN's Carnation Gala last night along with Daniel, Jessy, Allison and Desiree; the yacht was, indeed, was very nice! The event itself was allright though. It wasn't quite what I expected. There was a lot of exaggeration, and the dance floor time was only about 30 minutes. Not that I care but for everyone. Can't wait till Spring Banquet!

damn panda.

my girlies.

No comments:

Post a Comment