Monday, November 21, 2011

thanksgiving dinner with friends

Mini lasagna cups!
 Few days before Thanksgiving dinner with the whole roommates (including boys), I came across this website that contained a recipe to make mini lasagna cups! It looked interesting, so I finally made my decision. It tasted good, and I would love to make it again next time (:

ladies first to serve! (:
This was my very first Thanksgiving dinner with my friends, and I loved it! I hope we would do this again next year! Yeah?! The food were delicious (better than Carnation Gala's)! I couldn't finished all, so I got full pretty quick, haha. One of the fun parts was when Justin and I tried to have our own little drunk act; we did it good, but we always ended up laughing. I wonder how professional actors can keep it up so well, haha. I'd give a prop to my brother, my little actor (: Another fun part was when I did some filming! Well, random videos, but I think we girls should make our own film! 

Another Thanksgiving dinner in 3 days! Gooble it up, y'all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment